Po Rai So turned to face Masanari for a moment, never considering that death was a possibility, despite what unknowns they would be facing. His face turned from being equally somber, almost to a child-like grin. He placed a hand on Masanari's shoulder before trying to reassure him.

You have nothing to worry about my friend. We're all skilled warriors in our own respect. With our combined forces, I doubt there are many things that we couldn't face as one! Besides, we have you and the Admiral, two brilliant minds... I'm more than sure that the two of you could come up with a strategy by the time we make it to the meeting spot.

Just like the ever-changing seasons, in an instant Po Rai So seemed much more serious as he continued, looking from Masanari to the rest of the crew.

I'm afraid I have no home nor anyone I hold dear to come home to. Both were stripped from me long ago. The closest thing I have to any such attachments stand before me in this very room. I'll do the same thing as I've ever known... Do what I can to defend those who can't defend themselves. If I were to die, that would simply bring me one step closer to facing Irori...