Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
Xar'Cha Palace

Ugh. Mingling. Delisle hated this sort of thing. There was a reason her career path had been involved mostly in paperwork. She just simply wasn't good with people.

"Vyrn, who should we speak to first?"
They both had gotten subvocal communicators implanted just behind the ear - easily removable after the event - to allow for just this sort of communication. "Probably not Ilpholin, after the events of the last council meeting." If she weren't thinking of the political aspects of everything, she probably would have chosen Ilpholin, simply because it was someone she'd conversed with before, however briefly.

((ooc: this post subject to DC-the-player approving the subvocal implants))
"One moment, I believe that question has been answered for us."

Quote Originally Posted by ApeofLight View Post
[Xar'Cha Palace]

Tebtranlyn walked about the ballroom, watching everyone in suspicion and boredom. Partial-drow, goblins, humans, other sentient beings. It was almost enough to make Teb sick. Why were they being forced to mingle with such lesser beings. The only reason he could think of was to show off the Matron of House Xar'Cha to all.

In Teb's mind it was barely worth it.

But orders where orders so he walked up towards Delisle. "Greetings, I am Tebtranlyn Xar'Cha. Enjoying yourselves?"
"Ah, of course. This is Acting Commander Delisle of Remnant, and I am Sanction Commander Vyrn Altaran, Crown Prince of the Altaran Dominion." Vyrn introduces himself and Delisle calmly. After all, the full titles there made enough of a statement.