Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
This... this concerns me...

Mostly because an Arrancar's first release is canonically already on par with Bankai. Segunda Etapa was something unique to Ulquiorra and so ridiculously powerful it took that form of Ichigo to even stand a chance.

Two or three arrancar with Segunda Etapa could probably wipe out most of canon Soul Society, and so far the Captains we've made, Death included, are actually quite the downgrade in power from what we're used to seeing in the canon.

But now the Arrancar with Segunda Etapa outnumber the shinigami with bankai? That's not even remotely winnable even with the usual underdog status.

The only way that rationalizes in my mind is if for the purposes of this RP, Segunda Etapa is closer in power level to the usual bankai, but that hasn't been stated as far as I could see.
This was addressed and...in the terms of this RP actually makes sense. The Shinigami are going into this with a disadvantage. The Arrancar are coming with the advantage and the planning because they've had time to do it. While I'm...a little leery of it Dorrizt also points out only one of the Arrancar has it that are in game now. I don't think it'll be an issue.