1. - Top - End - #1031
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

The Halls of Death

As Belsheroth puzzles over this mystery that flies in the face of his domains, he notices an unusual star. Rather... He felt it.
    Morgazzar was moving into a new and unexpected alignment, it was still beyond the orbits of the Dark Moon and Morsein, but it may soon move close enough to cause trouble before moving on. Even if that trouble was short lived.
    He'd just gently nudge it onto a different path...
    Wait! Perhaps Morgash foresaw something like this and recorded such a possibility? Admittedly, he didn't see anything last time about it last time he was there, but he was looking for something else and Morgash's handwriting was terrible.
    He sent a shard to the Citadel to pursue this possible lead.

Morgazzar

As expected, the Gates opened at the sound of his voice and he stepped in. They closed behind him. As usual, the place was in a state of disrepair, but the Song of Time was still in place protecting the contents from the ravages of passing millennia.
    He bowed his head in respect for the God who even in death still sat upon his throne. Slowly, he walked over to a shelf, disturbing small clouds of dust that froze in the air as he did so. As he reached out for Morgash's Journal, a spark jumped from his finger and into the shelf before running through the floor, over the seal over the Well and into the throne.

Spoiler
    Show
    Morgash has been restored to life as his death wasn't a proper one.
    That suitable?

Also, I'm sure he has lovely handwriting, but it's in a different language to the one Belsheroth uses to write things, so he's unfamiliar with it.

Having Never Met Her, I'll Trust You On That

That would be the case. And to your Grandfather and your Cousin, but not so obviously.
    He has suspicions concerning the storm, but he can't place them.

Probably Not. Most Large Land Purchases Have to be Registered For Tax Reasons.

Kyran follows the stranger.
    "This is a very unusual horse you have good sir."
    He bent down to examine the horse's hooves, singing softly to keep it calm. His possessions he left in a bag by his side.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2012-09-12 at 10:15 PM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!