Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Zephyr frowned watching this and lifted in a fore leg towards himself, his ears lowered like a puppy's. "...A bit of that is kinda true...I mean...I could never bring myself to betray Miss M for anything...like it doesn't exist in me to be able to do so. But then again....I have no reason to want to be disloyal to her, so I dunno really." He pawed at the ground.

"See? see?....It's not my fault! I have to be loyal! You can't kill me for that!!"
Meadow shouted making use of Zephyr's words... more time, more time...then...I could...escape....tell the master....we'll be prepared for them...one by one...they'll fall...Master will be pleased...! Meadow clutched at her head for a moment, closing her eyes and grunted.

"Maybe not that, but you may be punished for your crimes of any and all victims who fell by your hooves!"
Gearstride shouted with a snort. "We don't really need your cooperation anyway, I figured it out, from our earlier investigations and when you had my lieutenant walk south all zombified when you glamored him!"
Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
Silverpine really wished he hadn't dropped his shotgun. It would have made all this so much easier. "She obviously not going to be cooperative. Either we leave her here, or we make it quick and painless and be on our way. The longer we stay, the more chance we might actually attract attention from the rest of the vamponies."
Sandy rolled his head, cracking the tendons in his little neck, and gave his stake a twirl. "Not useful no more, an' y'ain't gonna be nothin' but trouble now. That sounds like a direct order t'me." He lunged at the vampony, stake raised for a strike. Should the attack go through, to the vampony's likely surprise, she'd have a stake through her shoulder and not her heart.