1. - Top - End - #1043
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

The Halls of Death

"Calm yourself Aqaerius. He was once my knight. I will see to it that he is brought to justice and the Drownsword returned to your people. I simply ask you allow me to conduct it in my own way."

Gwyn's brow furrowed at her uncle's saying, "So, it is as I thought." To what she is referring, is unclear. "But, that also means he cannot be as powerful as my father was, correct?"

The Captain

Around the captain, darkness and shadows began to float, he cursed, hiding himself from the army. Communicating only through his lieutenants. This wasn't a large change from the norm as the Captain was notoriously reclusive in these recent months. Only the 100 Vampires that surrounded him knew the truth. Their captain, was becoming something far more terrible than he was before. They didn't whether to be frightened, or excited.

Geasa

Deep within the clockwork Plane. A single man, who was not man, saw a purple glow illuminate the room. When he saw that he was the source, he smiled. "Tea," he whispered and a pot with two cups appeared from thin air, he could get used to this, considering it had been over a hundred years since the gnomes wanted to have tea with him.

He couldn't fathom why.

Smallfolk Province

A storm blew the night Sandra's ship set out from Free Port. Blew them far to the West. They had to land on a small deserted island to affect repairs. Finally they set sail again, without an idea of where they were, they simply went East and kept going East, hoping to hit Free Port and regain their bearings. It took days but finally the Sailor in the crowsnest shouted at the top of his lungs, "LAND!!!"

And they saw it, a small patch of beach. Sandra breathed a sigh of relief. "It's not Free Port, but it will do."

Well to the north they caught sight of what seemed to be a village, as soon as they landed and Kuruk emptied his stomach of whatever had survived the voyage. While the sailors and other knights scrounged for food. Sandra, Saul, and Kuruk approached the strange set of buildings.

Sandra, in her usual subtle fashion, yelled at the top of her lungs as they approached, just before the sun had finished rising, "HELLO!!!"

Saul, giving up on protocol, smacked her on the back of the head.

Spoiler
    Show
    I had been considering sending this group to Monte Mora to negotiate a trade agreement. But this works just as well.

The Silver Fire Island

Trianna was sad to see the two go, but understood just the same. In parting she gave Jewel a book of the Isle's greatest poetry.

"We aren't all warriors and scholars y'know. We actually had artists too once upon a time. Then we couldn't figure out what they were good for, so we got rid of them." She whispers taking a lighthearted jab at Sorcery.

With that, they parted.

Spoiler
    Show
    Poetry on the Isle=Haikus

They actually have a lot of artists active on the Isle, they're just on the periphary of society.
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-09-12 at 11:04 AM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight
    Karthull, The Lord of Slaughter, The Master of Death