1. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Greif's Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    (find the secret code)

Her eyes lit up. "Thank you." says Purple before licking her upper lip in anticipation.

The purple coated mare looked down at the piping hot tea. She squeed a little before letting her tongue hang out and down to lap up the tea once. Oh how painful it looks to watch the scalding tea touch her tongue. The steam trail follows all the way to her lips as she drinks.

With each sip, Purple swishes the tea to the left of her mouth. Then she moves it into the right cheek. Left. Right. Then she swallows it in a large gulp.

When it is all gone, she says. "Blueberry tea, you might be a part of my afternoon routine starting today."
    The moment Greif handed her the tea, Spin quickly scurried off to clean the already-clean tables so she wouldn't have to witness the results.

Greif, however, simply leaned against the bar the whole time, arms folded, smirking smugly. He took pride in his work, and loved it when customers enjoyed their service.

Once she's done and makes her remark, the griffin grins. "Well, in that case, I'll make sure to promptly prepare a blueberry scone and some blueberry tea every time a particular pretty purple pony trots into my cafe," he cheerfully replies. Yay for flirty alliteration!
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-09-13 at 08:43 AM.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.