Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Sandy's face melted into one of sheer terror as he clamped his wings firmly to his sides.

"Oh thank heavens," Sandy's huge sigh of relief blew the towel away from his face. "I didn't want another dip in-"

Just then, the sounds of Night Jewel and the latest mare chatting came from around the corner. Sandy quickly pulled the towel away, his eyes going wide. "Horseapples, she's almost here!" With a speed that would shame the Wonderbolts, the pegasus gave his whole body a quick going-over with the towel. He wasn't dripping wet anymore, but he certainly wasn't dry; his mane still hung down in that wet-mane look. He just desperately hoped that was something a stallion could wear without ridicule. The damp towel was flung back at Silverpine as he raced to his seat. "I'llfinishdryin'offlaterbye!"
Wet towel to the face. The greatest improvised weapon ever devised by the cunning Sandy. It landed smack dab on his face as he gaped at the sudden wet sensation wrapping itself around his muzzle. "... I'll get you for this Sandy."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Gearstride

The xanadu mare popped up from behind Silverpine. 'Hey babe, did I miss out some prime 'teasing Sandy' time? Curses..."
Silverpine pried the towel off his eyes and gave it an annoyed glance, before flinging it further into the Clunker. "Mmm, kinda. Was hoping to milk it more, but then I remembered we're supposed to help him. A pity."