1. - Top - End - #1084
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

The Edge of the Void

Almost immediately after Isyldar had amassed his army of Awakened, hundreds of black forms descended as a swarm upon the god, screeching as they approached. A hundred feet away, they stopped, the Voidspawn snarling angrily. One of them, a large one wearing purple armor, stepped forward on wings of sickly green energy. "You trespass upon the Realm of the Voidspawn... but I am not here because of that... Lord Morgash wishes to speak to you, godling." the large Voidspawn pointed to Isyldar, scowling.

Pools of Divine Possibility

"Bah, I'll find him on my own." The shade said, fleeing through the rift along with his Voidspawn.

Alchazzar, Spire of the Damned

Morgash drifted through the Chamber the Voidspawn had prepared for him, cursing and thinking of what to do. He extended his power, conjuring a curtain of green flame before him. The curtain cleared, showing an image of a twisting and crackling stream of energy. All throughout the cosmos, evil gods heard Morgash's call.

"Children of darkness, lords of evil... I call upon you, join me in Alchazzar. Join me in the Dark space between worlds. I beseech thee, join me, and we can together accomplish anything..."

Morgash, the Shade, dismissed the curtain of flame, drifting to the side of the room, gazing out upon Alchazzar. "Soon... the light will feel my vengeance... those who could have saved me... they will all suffer..."

Spoiler
    Show
    10 AP - 2 AP - 2 AP = 6 AP
    Create Land: Voidlands. These floating islands throughout the Void are home to many Voidspawn. Alchazzar is situated on one of the largest such islands.
    Create organization: The Damned. The Damned are the personal servants of Morgash the returned. He is their only lord and master. All Voidspawn, as well as Gale, are members of the Damned. Their loyalty to Morgash is unshakable, and they all vie for his favor.
    Last edited by Darklady2831; 2012-09-14 at 04:14 PM.