The War of the North

The army of Cerune, outnumbered as they were by the Calasanctians, withdrew to a strong defensive position. They would have to rely on stealth, cunning and a few underhanded tactics to get through this. Fortunately, they were aligned with the armies of the Black Reach against the Knights, an uneasy alliance, but an alliance nonetheless.
They watched the other armies position themselves from atop a steep hill and the ruined monastery built there long ago by Calasanctian missionaries.
Their forces, along with Cerunite siege weapons and archers, should easily be able to distract the main body of Knights. A column of fast horseman rode South to cut the supply lines of the Calasanctian army while sorcerers and assassins trained in the art of stealth slipped into the camp of the Knights and poisoned and spoiled as much food as they could.
Spoiler
Show
I hope no one minds me writing the Cerunites into the battle. They won't do much except really inconvenience the Knights.
@Yeshon: Up to you how successful their campaign of poisoning and supply line cutting is. Ideally, I'd prefer it to be about half successful.

The Halls of Death

Belsheroth looked Thorondor in the eye.
"It also appears that you don't like following grammar either."
When the note appeared, he read it and placed it into a pocket on the inside of his cloak.
"Thorondor, it is time for us to depart."
Separating a shard of himself, Belsheroth grabbed Thorondor gently and teleported them both to the Gates of the Forests.

I Have A Subtle Feeling She'd Like Belsheroth As Much As He Would Despise Her

No. Not at this time.
It was a pleasure speaking to you Lady Savorla, but now I really must focus.

Could Work, But I Don't Think We Can Transfer AP

Her laughter set his teeth on edge, it just felt so unnatural. Still, no point trying to escape just yet, he didn't know exactly where he was. The Hedge and Arcadia meant nothing to him.
"If by keeping you company, you mean being taken from my home and forced into slavery, then probably."

The Depths of Hell

Belsheroth watched as Isyldar ran. Next time, he'd have to try harder at provoking him.
He turned to regard the dimension he was in. With great exasperation, he sighed. If it weren't for the necessity of this place, he'd destroy it because it caused too much trouble. He left, but not without putting a precaution in place.
Spoiler
Show
Starting AP: 11
Bless: Belsheroth is aware of any and all happenings in Hell.
Remaing AP: 10

The Gates of the Forests of Starlight

Belsheroth arrived, mounted and scythe in hand, Thorondor in tow. He saw how the Voidspawn interfered and he grew angry.
"Thorondor, remain here."
He rode out to face the Voidspawn alone. They were easy enough to destroy. The Starscythe cut through their flesh and his warhorse trampled them with hooves as sharp as diamond. Waves of darkness and starlight swept through their ranks. And he spoke to them and bade them deliver a message. His voice was soft, but they all heard it as though it was whispered into their very minds. And soft though it was, it was terrifying.
Voidspawn. Your transgressions on this day are inexcusable. Go to your lord who is the false Morgash and inform him that should he interfere with my task and the tasks of my children again, I will come for him and tear down his every creation and erase your miserable race from existence.

The Void

Life was hard for the Wandering Stars since the Voidspawn had arrived. Previously, they had been free to roam the Void and the space between the stars, praying on lesser void creatures. But now creatures of darkness were everywhere, and their hunting grounds were reduced.
They muttered angrily and were forced to hunt lone Voidspawn. So bland... So slimy... They missed the good old days.

Spoiler
Show
Starting AP: 10
Create Life: Lesser Void Creatures. There are numerous kinds of these. Mostly, they feed off starlight and void energies and are preyed upon by Wandering Stars.
Remaining AP: 9