Long time, no post-y! So, so sorry dear reader base for my long absence...life has certainly had a lot in store for me these past weeks. I've both up and moved cities and was with my family as my dad passed~thank you for your kind words, everyone.

Now that things are back to some sort of normalcy I continue on with my gaming commentary! I believe I have left to discuss: Civ IV, Assassin's Creed and Portal...that right, Koury? Current games in progress include Final Fantasy XII and Guild Wars 2 (though I almost can't even say the latter, because so little time has been devoted to it).

In the coming weeks I'm sure you'll all tire of hearing from me , because I am determined to get down these thoughts of mine. Prepare yourselves...it's going to be epic. And hey, maybe it even will be! Just the other day Koury and I were talking with my roommate and her boyfriend about my dabbling, and she stared at us blankly. I'll make a convert of her yet! (I just need to get my thoughts together first so as to make a compelling argument).

I also think it needs to be said that dabbling is really the right word. To ease me in and so that I could focus solely on the story, Koury has, more time than not, been at the controls . Towards the end of Portal I manned up and tried my hand at movement, and let's just say I need a lot more practice. But I have faith that I'll get there. Encouragement welcomed! I too have visions of teaming up with Koury's Modern Warfare team and taking names...