View Single Post

Thread: Erfworld, The Thread.

1. - Top - End - #1119
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld, The Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard Lord View Post
    From what I understand, If Slatley's double cannot designate an heir then there is nothing they can do when he pops away. A barbarian side is a side with a ruler but no city, like Jillian's side before she rebuilt FAQ. Normally if a ruler doesn't have an heir when he croaks then those in the field are disbanded (like with Unaroyal) and those in cities are frozen until they are captured or croaked (which is what Parson was worried about when Stanley fled Gobwin Knob in Book 1).

Under normal conditions a ruler with no designated heir dieing, means it is game over for that side. Creating a double of your ruler seems to bend that rule.

Of course, if a ruler's double is enough to keep a side alive it stands to reason that it is enough to designate an heir. Though I could be wrong on that.
    I'd say it's enough. Slately (referring to the double) still seems to have an Overlord's abilities (such as sensing all of the units under his control - he doesn't seem to have noticed anything different) and if the city has gone neutral then why does everyone still have Jetstone livery when we know a neutral city gets blank banners?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-09-15 at 09:03 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig