View Single Post

Thread: Guild Wars 2!

1. - Top - End - #579
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Guild Wars 2!

if it helps any, I was counting the hearts, crafting, exploration, ect.(the unique features of guildwars) as separate, and I do enjoy the new features in it, I just sort of wish there were either quests, or more hearts per zone(events are random, I think[I'm beginning to wonder if there are patterns to when they occur, after spending an hour in the crossroads the wayfinder foothills and killing the corrupted wolfmaster about once every ten minutes], though they are fun when I do mange to find one).
    Also with regards to the no healers thing, aren't staff wielding guardians, medipack+elixer gun+healing turret engineers, and water attuned staff using elementalists, healers?(at least in a similar style to the disc priests in wow, in that they both attack and heal) along with a few more traditional mmo things in addition to the unique features(also, what do you mean bout the high level rare stuff being cosmetic?, isn't the point of being high level in most mmos to get rarer and better gear?).
    Last edited by Togath; 2012-09-15 at 11:26 AM.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]