Francis entered his room, exhausted from the long day. Pulling out his pokeballs from his pocket, he released Jasmine and Star. The evee twined around his legs, and Francis grinned. We've got a little time before bed, how about some exercises Star?

Francis started to do some stretches to warm his body up, while Star purred happily. Vee When Francis was nice and limber, he started doing some basic rolls across the floor while Star jumped over him. It was basic performance training, and was a simple review for Star. Francis started doing more and more complicated drills, having the evee jump from shoulder to shoulder while he did tumbling passes.

After thirty minutes of exercise, the pair collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily and smiling broadly. They both loved the feeling of flipping through the air, there was something so, free about it.

Looking over to the table, Francis saw Jasmine curled up, sleeping. Realizing that's what he should be doing. While lying in bed, his mind wandered, and eventually he ended up thinking about his past.

Back to Celadon for the first time since I met Bobby. I can't particularly say I'm looking forward to going home.

Spoiler
Show
Used Yoga Break, lost 25 hp. Gain 17 back when sleeping