I've noticed that anti-climax has come to mean "I don't like what happened" around here. So let me ask you something...

Grem is fighting Biscuit. Grem pulls out the finger. We all know that anything that touches it starts to liquify. What did you expect to happen? The finger was going to do something. Maybe it wasn't gonna be Biscuit, but someone was going to get at least partially gooped by that thing.

So Grem throws the finger probably figuring it was safer than trying to get in close even if there was a chance he would miss. Biscuit deflects it and it looks like Grem is dead. Still, the finger had to go somewhere and it was still going to affect one of the fights.

And now it turns out that somewhere is on the ground nearby. Biscuit pulls a stupid and steps on it (in his defense, it's pretty small and hard to see, especially when you're focusing on someone else trying to kill you) and his leg starts gooping..

Still, fight's not over yet. It takes more than one touch to kill. That leg is as good as gone and he's lost the advantage in his fight, but considering what they they just spent a story arc getting, if he wins (more difficult now but not impossible), all he has to do is get the dragonballs blue orb of bloodlight and he can regrow the limb.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryring View Post
I still maintain the best solution to this scenario is a meteor dropped from orbit. It will be sudden, unexpected and about fifty times more dramatic and interesting to view than the current on-screen characters.
And yet I doubt it would stop comments like this.