View Single Post

Thread: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

1. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I do not comprehend your use of unreliable.
    I have, with the piranha, sniped a stream of enemies from every decent nest except central dagger to the left (sniping from the central chamber to the front or right works fine, the far left is just far enough to reduce effectiveness with auto fire), and see drastic improvement if I don't spray.

As an infiltrator I am also always able to get within perfect firing range and then return to cover.

The claymore may have a tighter spread though, I haven't checked. I do know the piranha is designed to have a huge spread however, so it stands to reason.
    In my experience, The Piranha is worthless at range regardless of any mods, class, or expendables. It's great up close, but that close is not my preferred engagement range.

I should probably do that. What's the cut-off? And the link is in this thread or at the end of last thread? I was worried someone had just snuck an ops pack or something, but it's worth a shot.
    I'm unsure if when the cutoff is, but here's the link. Might want to do it soon since once the timer at the top of the page runs out you are definitely SOL, and the review itself takes a day or two.
    Last edited by Krade; 2012-09-16 at 04:11 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Kurien.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?