1. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    The point I was trying to convey was that I'm okay with the backstory, mostly - the extent of my suggestion was to tweak the description a bit to account for Kido Corps being rolled into R&D, as well as remove the notion of numbered Divisions so we don't actually have to worry how many Divisions there might have been in the past.

It's not a big deal if there once were 13 Divisions - as terry noted, that's just needlessly many for the actual game. But if you really want to call the Divisions "6th" and "11th" in their history and unofficially in the game, I guess it can do. For the purposes of the registry, though, I'd ask you to call Sawada "Vice-Captain of the Assault Division" there (etc.).
    Right. I wasn't saying we needed the Gotei 13 now or even in anything resembling the near past. It was merely flavor and not something that was going to impact the story outside...the 11th and the Sixth showing that Tradition is hard to change. I figured it would be something interesting to add to the store. I try to compromise as much as possible here really.

Edit: But yes, Sawada will be called one of the Vice Captains of the Joint Gotei Combat Division.

Edit Edit: The numbered Divsions have been fully removed and it has been noted that the Research Division lost members from the former Kido Corp dedicated to Hado.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2012-09-16 at 07:26 PM.