View Single Post

Thread: Old Ways IC

1. - Top - End - #2425
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Old Ways IC

Artanis, having grown ever frustrated by his inability to find any information, almost welcomed this encounter.

Hmmm... outnumbered very badly... they might be able to lead me to the Fangs. However, I can't take the chance that they're trying to... 'dispose' of me.
    My options are:
    Docks, no. Even if I could find a ship, I'd be cornered, I can't fight on all sides of me, and I can't swim very well.
    Market District, bad choice. I can't get lost easily since I would have to run, I can get ambushed easily, and this plate mail is difficult to run in.
    Alleyway, maybe. I can fight them off from only one side but I have no help to rely on.
    The Nut, chancey. I can get lost in there if there are any people there but I have almost no chance of escape unless there's a sudden bar fight...

After considering his options and seeing that the 'Elf Stalkers' didn't seem to be intent on letting him get away, he decided to go into the alley and see if there was a way out.

He ducked into the alleyway as indescreetly as he could, making sure to put as much room as he could between the alley's entrance and him, and quickly whispered the spell that would summon the invisible floating disc. He then prepared himself to recieve his 'visitors'.

As soon as they came into the alley, he greeted them, hood up, while beginning his gestures for a magic arrow.

"Does the night air have something in it tonight or is it just me? Because I swear that the moon is following me around too."

Spoiler
    Show
    If hostile intent is immediatly apparent he will make sure that the floating disc is in between him and the 'Elf Stalkers'. I hope I also made it clear that he was preparing his magic arrow spell to cast if they made any hostile moves.
    Last edited by Tsunamiatunzen1; 2012-09-16 at 08:34 PM.
    Invincibility lies in the defense. The possibility of victory is in the attack.
    - Diamond Sword

Featured Homebrews:
    (SF) bombs and Hangar Support
    The Forge (Crafting System)

Extended Homebrew Sig

Dice (feel free to use them!):
    Spoiler
    Show
    [roll]1d20+[/roll]
    [roll]1d6[/roll]
    [rollv]3d6[/rollv]
    [roll]4d6b3[/roll]

"I want you dead enough to turn into a handbag and I want you dead enought to turn into a toaster!"
    -Unknown XCOM Commander