Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
People who get coffee and no caffeine, experience withdrawal symptoms and don't know why.
People who don't drink coffee but are given caffeine experience the highs, addiction and withdrawal and don't know why.
Neither of these groups knew this was going on.
Sounds like that one week at my old job where I was opening. I was making the morning coffee and each day I'd slowly replace the coffee mix with a little more decaf than regular. On Friday I brought in a bag of strong Columbian coffee and made that.
Gave everyone a caffene headache by lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
More merch upates: I just passed by our toy section at work, and noticed with the new brushables we got not only inclue Lyra Heartstrings, as previously mentioned, but also Trixie Lulamoon!
Well I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by asdflove View Post
Oooh, I think this is your best yet. +10 Extra cute points!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Marvellous, just marvellous. Sounds like the best group dynamic.
Thanks! We're not usually that well together, but I guess the planets/stars were in a good alignment. Our GM told me that whatever it was that caused us to work so well together, he hopes it comes back regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
More guards from Equestria-Prevails:
Spoiler
Show
Hokey Smokes! Those guards look... competent. Where where they when the Changelings attacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
Assuming you cannot grab them from your local comics shop when they are released in November (Or in the case of the second issue, December), IDW has them available for pre-order on their website in both physical and digital form.
Sounds like a plan to me! My wife said I should get some more stories to read our daughter at bedtime. ...She didn't say of what subject matter.