View Single Post

Thread: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

1. - Top - End - #681
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

Amon nods as the boy is let down at her feet, Suzunabu seeming to accept the terms. She visibly sweats and pants as she draws out nearly the last of her chakra, her body wavering a little as she struggles just to keep on her feet.

Spoiler
    Show
    Amon used a swift action to tap reserves for 3 chakra; using her technique has brought her down to 1 point in her chakra pool, and a mere 5 reserve less in her own body. She's fatigued until she can recover some chakra.

In a triumphant flair, she throws out her hands in a odd-like hand sign, as if framing Suzunabu's image. Crouching a little to soften the fall she anticipates, she readies her body to lie softly next to the child. She gives a little whisper. "I'm borrowing you for a bit then, Suzunabu." With that, there's a sudden surge of chakra, Amon's eyes glaze over and she collapses, seemingly unconscious...

Ah, oh god... such movement, such strength... my son, no not my son, but he is. No, focus, this is your body now, at least for a bit. Oh god, so many instincts, so much power, I don't know how she can remain calm. I.... I love it. Maybe it's just the tiger-like technique - I'll have to learn how to use it msyelf.

---

As Obana shrugs the duty off onto her, Suzunabu gives a brief, amused sigh. "I think I can handle it alright. Farewell," she says a little awkwardly, as if drunk, as she feels oddly at her face. A sudden change in her dazed state comes about as she springs into action when Suneko begins her technique. "I found a loophole!" she says excitably, as she kicks out at the summoner, bringing her foot down like an axe and breaks the ground beneath her mighty tread, the chakra seeming to pour from her

Spoiler
    Show
    AoO rolled OOC

Suzanabu giggles maniacly. "Were you hoping I'd cover your escape so you could use that teleport to get out of here? I get it now - you thought I told these children of you; I am not so foolish." Grounding herself from her last hit, she faces her assigned targets, still standing as they rally after the disappearance of Obana. "Yousu-chan, Cybele-chan, Houshi-kun, surround her! Either grab her hands so she can't summon in anything more or whack the bint as hard as you can!" She spins around, giving them all a second to get into position, before seeming to lose patience and lashing out anyway, delivering a powerful punch in an attempt to smack her at least once before she vanished like she did with Houshi's attack.

Spoiler
    Show
    Delay until Yousuke's turn so both of us gain flanking. Assuming I started at my 24 initiative, anyway.

Attack! (punch) (1d20+14)[32]
    Damage (1d8+9)[12] Nonlethal

HP 20 (+2 temporary)
    Defence 25
    Chakra Pool 20, Reserve 18

As she throws out her fist, Suzunabu remarks "I really should thank you for giving me such a powerful body. This Meiling is enough to take you down, I think!"
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-09-18 at 10:03 AM.