[The Lost Wave]

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
You can never be to careful with bouncy energy, this is the lesson Flubber taught us.

Derek sets about the boat getting the digny up and attached to the boat, and getting the boat underway and out to sea.

"No I didn't see any parrorts or peg legs. These weren't very picturesque pirates. Very dirty, very smelly, and very mean. I did my best to avoid them and got away from them as soon as possible. Something I suggest you do as well if you ever run into any pirates."

He doesn't like talking about his time captured by pirates, essecially not with little girls. A little bit of the pain he remembers can be heard in his voice if you are good at picking up things like that. Hopefully he hides it well enough so Lyanna doesn't pick up on it.
Lyanna quickly nods three times. Yes sir! she says, still smiling. It doesn't seem she noticed the pain in his voice at all.

Estia just continues staring out at the sea. If Reinholdt was here, he'd just fly us over.

Reinholdt!! Ooooh, I wish he was here. He has such good cookies.

It seems that is something both girls agree on, as Estia turns and smiles at her sister. Yeah. I especially like the chocolate chip ones.

The conversation has now flipped to Reinholdt and his magnificent cookie baking skills.