Ombra
Shadowlands

Ombra placed his palms against the tree that contained the soul, eyes shut and focusing as hard as he could, looking through every bit of the soul's mind and existence. Slowly but surely, he copied everything about it over into a new construct.

He sighed. This is a terrible plan. Risky at best, suicidal at worst. He muttered. You don't even know why he wants this stupid thing or why Belsheroth DOESN'T want him to have it...

As Ombra finished making the new "Hedrin", he made sure he was still transmitting to the Eye - he'd been doing so since talking with Belsheroth. He pulled out two crystal shards from the tree and grinned wickedly. Both held a "soul" within them. ...But it's all I got. He muttered.

I apologize for imprisoning you. He said quietly, without looking at either of them to indicate which he was talking to. Death is a better fate than imprisonment, but I need you alive for now. I promise, it won't last longer than absolutely necessary.

He put his sleeves together and turned around, resting his back against the tree. Now to wait for Belsheroth and hope father doesn't get impatient. His eyes narrowed beneath his hood. It's absolutely critical that Belsheroth shows up first, so that he doesn't come looking for me while I'm gone.

...It's almost as if he knows he's being scryed on...

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.**

The Doctor
Somewhere in the North

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we-

Spoiler
Show
**I considered it, but decided that knowing FOR SURE he was being scryed on really would be utterly stupid and overpowered. And I've pushed my luck enough with this ludicrous plan.