The Shadowlands
Spoiler
Show
Who said anything about attacking trees? If he was attacking them, and not merely breaking them, I would have said so. Oh well... It was rather ambiguous anyway.

Sparks of divine energy flickered in the air around Belsheroth.
My rage is hardly blind Ombra.
The shards of the trees behind that had felt the force of his anger flew back together, restoring themselves as if they had never been damaged in the first place.
"Ombra... I let you enter the Forests. Had I not, we would not be in this predicament. I have no such intention with any other would be kidnapper.
"Being granted access to a place and allowed to leave freely does not at all bypass any protections that may be in place. It may be foolhardy to not check the person's pockets, but I thought I could trust you in this. If Morgash had wanted to get the soul of Hedrin himself, we would have a far more serious problem.
"I don't know what Morgash wants with Hedrin, or Gale. But I also know he desires the souls of other mages also. And there are thousands within the Forests. What he wants them for can hardly be good or decent."

Belsheroth sighed and took up the soul of Hedrin.
"Do not pay my threats any heed. They were said in the heat of the moment. I would not do such a thing as it violates my own law."
Despite having what he went there for, he remained.
"Ombra... I know you would never work with Morgash. You may think otherwise, but you are a creature of law, a different kind of law to say the least, but law nonetheless. You would never support your Father's cause as it defies your own law.
"Go with strength and wisdom Ombra. May kindness always follow in your footsteps and hope reside always in your heart."

He was gone, and is his place was a single seed, his voice echoing on the breeze*.
Like all things... Hope must be nourished if it is to grow...

Spoiler
Show
*I assume there would be. Otherwise, it would get rather uncomfortable.
Anyway... Enjoy your free relic, do whatever you want with it. Plant it on your own plane, plant it elsewhere... Make it into bonsai...
On second thought, don't make it into bonsai, it grows too fast and would resist your attempts.

Starting AP: 16
Create Relic: The Singing Tree
This tree started out as simple seed in the Shadowlands. It will grow rather quickly and it resembles a cherry tree in appearance. It is immortal and cannot be harmed save through divine action.
Once it has reached full size, it will flower, producing small blossoms of purple and white. The fruit is, unfortunately, inedible. Despite the immortality of the tree, any seeds it produces are mortal, though can still sprout into trees that can last up to two thousand years.
The Singing Tree, and its descendants have one important property; When the wind blows through their branches, they produce a song that is very calming.
The Singing Tree itself has great powers to banish evil, its song is painful to evil creatures and the undead and will destroy or banish any incorporeal evil or undead and shields the minds of those who hear it from manipulation.
Its descendants have significantly less power than the original, but are still useful. They are very hardy and can grow in almost any climate, but unlike their progenitor, they are vulnerable to death. Their song is weaker, but still weakens evil spirits and the undead.
Nevertheless, one must not rely on the trees as a defence for they are dependant on the wind, are not capable of banishing evil and can die.
Remaining AP: 12