Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
Anybody got some advice for my casual Tribal Eldrazi deck? Such as best colors to go with it, or should it remain entirely colorless, since there's enough affordable colorless mana acceleration anyway (Palladium myr, Cloudpost, Eldrazi Temple, Sol Ring, Everflowing Chalice, Semblance anvil, large amounts of others)? So far for it I have

2 Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
1 Emrakul, the Aeons Torn (Not sure if I want to put the money down for another)
2 All is dust
1 It that Betrays
Other more common Eldrazi (Ulamog's crusher, Pathrazer of Ulamog)

I may have found an Ulamog for a decent price too. Anybody know what "#GIV" means?

Also, what's the best colorless acceleration for this deck without spending a large amount of money?
I used to play a Tribal Eldrazi deck, and I went with R/G. Red mostly for burn and for Brood Birthing, Green for Overgrown Battlements and Kozilek's Predator. I saw some successful decks back in the day put in Pelakka Wurm for the lifegain on a huge body, and Crystal Ball was used for dig.

Since it's casual, I recommend Soul Foundry in the shell. Popping out tons of Predators or Overgrown Battlements every turn leads to getting ALL THE MANA more often than you'd expect...