Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
So, even though I've been mostly away and will likely continue doing so for the immediate future, I've come up with a plot I'd like to do, but I need to gauge interest first, especially when it's likely going to be a very slow one regardless of my presence here.

For those who follow Riverside, I've posted a couple things about Jezebel's sisters visiting her, and in one of those posts, Bellan, the eldest of the bunch and a daemon-queen of Khorne, mentioned that she needs to try and bear a child.

In order to find a worth mate though, I'd like to have her hold a Blood-Sport. There are only a few rules to the combat, but one of them will likely keep a lot of PCs away.

First, males only. Period. Even though it won't be stated in the rules, this is how Bellan will be looking for a potential father.

Second, no magic. No magic, psionics, bending, or what not. Because she serves Khorne, she has a huge dislike of magic.

Third and finally, the fights are to the death. She is doing this halfway for her amusement and as a sort of sacrifice to her god as well. People unwilling to kill another person shouldn't even show up. Such mercy will probably cause her to step in and kill that person in disgust.

Now, as for the possible relationship issues, Bellan isn't looking for a relationship. She's looking to boink someone till she's sure she's with child. That's it, so you don't have to worry about long-term RP.

So, any takers?
Very interested, Wolfbane, if you'll have me.