Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
The Cirrus
((Gosh darn it >~<))
"Yup. I am indeed part of the Cirrus crew. And I've gotta go check on everypony else and see if they're okay. I've kinda been away from the fighting."
He spoke into his communicator.
"I'll be right there."
"Hurry up." whispers Hover into the comm. "There are undead around you know how I feel about the returned."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Vampony Shenanigans

"I don't think any side could land surprises on the other,"
Miss M commented tapping her nose. "Nonetheless, vigilance, always a good thing to have."

And then suddenly, the woods overhead stirred bending over a bit south, as if though something were flying overhead at such a fast speed. The two vamponies stirred in a twitch, Miss M nearly springing up to the tree tops only to find nothing. If it was a vampony, it was now past the sensor ranges and not turning back.

"At least we know we're on the right track, south indeed."
Rainbow clicks her bows to the ready. All five of them. "Good let's get this done with."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
"I'm guessing those weaknesses aren't bunnies and daisies. Loving the classic ninja smoke-bomb, by the way. Classy or zilch, I like it.

You sure you don't want to talk first? Let's face it; talking's more fun than escaping."
Calm, unhurried, just kind of sitting there, letting the words roll out. So much for smarts. "Like, for example, how you'd rate your current importance in relation to the sex slave." Blunt as a hammer, too. "I understand the loyalty, like I said, but really, he can get an exotic prostitute anywhere, and is it worth it for the reward of...what? 'Gee thanks, have some money, now go where I can't see you so I can get it on'? Ouch."
"My lord cares for me. He had me brought back from the brink. He recites his inner notes for me to remember over papers which could be stolen. He cries for me when his stomach wails from the torture he places on it." The smoke continues to rise. It is up to her mouth now. "My lord desires her. My lord needs me."