Lake

Actually, none of it is jetsam; the ship sank as a result of battle, not storm, so there was no need to throw anything overboard to lighten the load and increase the ship's survivability; it's all flotsam- debris from a wrecked ship.

Taoyu can carry the Sea Elf boy ashore easily; he doesn't resist, though that's mainly because he's unconscious. Dragons on the world he hails from are considerably more aggressive, though the Sea and Arctic Dragons most commonly encountered do not closely resemble Taoyu. The boy is quite badly injured; he's got broken ribs from a hefty blow by something blunt, and several grazes and cuts along his limbs. The most worrying injury is a stab wound, with a large, feathered dart still embedded in it; the dart is quite well made, and there's traces of something pale blue on the weapon's point.

Outside

I know that- I used to read the books. I had to scale down by book collection so I could get more books, and chose to sacrifice my Redwall series as I wasn't reading them as much as I used to; I gave them to my sort-of cousin, so they're still being read.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Maggie. I'm eleven now, and although he spends no time with me, I'd hate to loose my father." If allowed, Natalie will go and hug Maggie, though she can be stopped.