Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
I stoped playing as much when things got busy, but Pokemon has always been a pet favorite of mine, so I spent quite a bit of time at work thinking about the conversation yesterday when I should have been more careful not to burn my fingers. Typing hurts.

Let me know if you want me to spoil the massive wall of text, entirity or just the Pokemon parts.

You may know more about the fashionista's personality than me, but I pegged her pretty much as a dead ringer for Ruby. What at all makes her like the Hawty post breaking or the Trickster with Morals?

Hm... I can see it. What about as Cheren or Krys?

To be honest, while I'm inclined to agree, I'd also want to make a case for Emerald. He's a pretty tricky/quirky dude. Been a while since I rereread his saga... Oh jeese, now I need to read it again.

Gold? Rainbowdash is so hotheaded. Gold's got it, but he's also the Pokemon King of Indiana Jones grade battling and ploting. I dunno, Rainbowdash sooner reminds me of Sapphire than Gold.

Doesn't train as hard? Excuse me, but remember who the hell you're talking about. There isn't a soul alive who fights as hard as Red, and he and his team get stronger from every fight. There's a reason that, unlike Ash, whose -1- Non-Canon Victory has been ignored (and is treated as a complete joke even when he should have at least maintained a few of the levels he had in the past. Seriously, I read that they still are trying to pass him off as being -10- for crying out loud!), is -still- considered a Champion, comparable to Cynthia or Alder.

Red is -Gar-.
That was a massive post

I said Blue/Green because the copies I read swapped between the two due to a poor translation. I mean the girl with the ditto. Now while Ruby does reflect Rarity's love for fashion and is a pretty good pick I chose Blue because Rarity seems like the pony who prefers using tricks and tactics like Blue does. Also Ruby's love for beauty doesn't seem sincere enough.

I thought of Emerald but discounted him for while he does use some cool tricks and gadgets he is also a very intelligent fighter who is pretty coldly calculating. He is also resistant to making friends and the like.

Cheren is discounted for not being a 'Dex holder. Krystal is good but doesn't quite get the book learning and lack of 'real' experience that Twilight and Platii both share. Also they both had to learn about basic social stuff.

Sapphire I discounted for her total lack of care about what most people think of her. Have you seen Read it and Weep yet? Being like Indiana Jones just makes Rainbow Dash more like Gold then ever. Also Gold is more arrogant and brash then Sapphire who pretty much is just wild, not hot headed.

Oh Red's awesome don't get me wrong. It's just that his awesome doesn't come much from training but instead from learning lots from every fight and never backing down. Applejack I can see as training harder but being too stubborn/honorable to learn the different tricks that Red learned from underhanded opponents like Team Rocket.