I'm now level 10 with Zer0. I'm starting to get the hang of prioritizing with Decepti0n. It'll be way better, I think, when I get the Crit box highlighting skill, 'cause sniping can be a pain against blue blobs.

I think my only gripe is the removal of weapon proficiencies. I think the badass tokens are interesting, but a semi-random gain at a diminishing rate doesn't compare to a steady rise in your chosen gun. I really have no need, other than player preference, to combo sniper rifle with revolver, because I'll get more tokens if I vary my type usage regularly.

I do, however, love the difficulty increase. Enemies are faster, smarter and sneakier. I had a fire fight with three moola who had me fairly well pinned for a while, because the gave each other cover fire while reloading and advancing. That's some cut-throat AI. Maybe a fluke, but still a great fight.

In summation, my first 6 hours were spent on the edge of my sofa. This game is solid. Full of humor and challenge, and just so gosh darn beautiful.