Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
Rainbowdash has to have the fastest, coolest, most awesomest pet. Blasty gets a pass for being Tank, but I'd think she'd sooner keep Salamance over Garchomp and Pidgeot over Scizor, since neither of the possible replacements can actually... you know, Fly?

*comic*
Uh, that image has a swear in it by the way.

You said that Twilight would know of the optimum strategies and types, and that her team would be based on that knowledge. Yet, in general, 5/6ths of that team is vunerable to one of the most powerful and popular compeditive pokemon in existance, Tyranitar. Even still, half her team is weak against a single type, with few switch ins to that type. So... Yeah, Does not Compute.
I should point out that I have never once fought a human opponent and am pretty poor at remembering type advantages. Assume that Twilight would pick a better team than me, okay?

Let's get the easy one out of the way.

Do you see this?

Spoiler
Show

There is a 50%, completely even, no bias chance, that that is a dude. Yes, despite the natural tutu, Gardevoir is a gender neutral Pokemon line, with the exception of Gallade, which is guy only.

Additionally, it's in the same pokemon scientific family as this:

Spoiler
Show
Don't quite see what that has to do with anything.

Also, for the record, I'm not taking game mechanics into account here. This was more of a "If pokemon are real, Rarity goes for the pretty ones" kinda thought.

Hm.... what say you about this:

Twilight Sparkle
-Alakazam, Noctowl, Haxorus, Rapidash, Keldeo, Thundurus-T

Spoiler
Show
Alakazam is considered one of the smartest Pokemon in existance, Noctowl for her owl, Haxorus for Spike, Rapidash 'cause she's a Rapidash, Keldeo to represent Shining Armor, and Thundurus-T for having the highest non-legendary Special Attack score in existance, which seems like it would relate to the unicorn with the incredible magic powers, baring people like Celestia or Discord.
Looks good, but correct me if I'm wrong, but Thundurus is a legendary, isn't it? Or was it demoted in BW2?

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
You can't even begin to say that this:

Spoiler
Show

is cooler than this:

Spoiler
Show

He may have a banana too, but he's wearing his Gangsta Style. And he's got Ora.
Count me as one of the people who disagrees.
Spoiler
Show

Quote Originally Posted by Spamotron View Post
When it comes to Ponies and Pokemon all I know is that Fluttershy must have a Shaymin. Adorable, incredibly shy Pokemon that prefers to hide rather than fight, is associated with Gratitude a perfect complement to Kindness, and when pressed to protect those it cares about transforms into a flying badass warrior. You couldn't ask for a better Pokemon for Fluttershy if you asked Game Freak to make one custom for her.

Bulbapedia Link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ok%C3%A9mon%29
I agree 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
DIEGO HAVOC: you are on AT&T, right?
No, I'm not. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
Y'know what time it is?

DISCUSSION TIME!

In the spirit of digging up an old idea I haven't had time or motivation to work on, describe in detail the Mindscape (aka Mental Plane, Psychoplain) ala Psychonauts of each of the Mane 6. What does the inside of their mind look like? How is it organized? What do their virtues look like? Their personal demons? Etc.
Hmm.

Twilight: An endless library, of course. Probably filled with giant Celestia statues. Statues that come to life and destroy you for even the smallest mistake.

Rainbow Dash: Cloudsdale as a giant obsticle course. Flaming rings, crushing traps, and badass monsters to defeat. There are posters of Dash everywhere, of her as a Wonderbolt, covered with words like "Awesome!" and "Radical!". However, Dash herself is nowhere to be found. Might have something to do with all the laughing pegasi everywhere.

Fluttershy: A peaceful meadow, filled with cute critters, and surrounded on all sides by something resembling the Everfree Forest.

I'm kinda at a loss for the rest.