Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
Outside

"I'm twelve this year." Her birthday was determined randomly; I used an online dice roller to first roll a d12 getting an 11 and then a d30 to determine the day. "Also, this was in your ear, Maggie." She holds up an acorn. She's wearing a sleeveless dress, and there's no flash of red light from her magic, so it's kind of mysterious as to where it came from.
Outside

"Hurr hurr, that'd be right 'pressive t'were my hair not always gettin' yon twigs or leaves stuck innit," Maggie says ruffling her bushy hair.

"Rather. Way to take advice to the heart little miss."

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[Ashore => Infirmary]

((That's fine, Orch. I had kind of jumped the gun and missed that it was your turn anyway.))

The little dryad gets up on her tiptoes to look at the injured boy. He sure doesn't look like he's doing okay. "Is he gonna be alright?" She's never seen anyone with more than a minor injury before, so she's not sure what to think.
Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
Ashore>>Infirmary

Yuki jumps a bit as the dragonite roars. But she sees him carrying the injured person and follows Salix over to it.

"Oh my. I'll go get Quinn, or someone who can help."

In case they missed the big roar. She quickly starts to run to the infirmary. Once inside she calls out for help.

"Hello, there is a big dragon thing outside that found an injuried person. Help."
Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
[Infirmary]
Lume (whose part in explaining things to Kitty is past) turns around immediately.
"Please continue, Doctor Quinn," he says as he starts to leave. "I'm equipped to handle both dragons and injuries." he then addresses Yuki: "Lead the way."
Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
[Ashore << Infirmary]

Yuki quickly leads the giant glowing light shaped like a man out to the dragon pokemon holding the injuried sea elf.
Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
[Ashore]
If the dragon will let him, Lume will begin to examine the sea elf with a rectangle of light, much like he examined Kitty, but this is a physical scan instead of a soul scan.
"Draa..." <Don't know.> The dragon answers, even if he knows Salix probably can't understand him. Taoyu sets the boy on the floor in front of the light man.

"Nite." <Fix him.> the Dragonite demands of the light creature, as he takes a step back.