Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
So since it came up in a conversation during a car ride last Sunday, I figure I'd bring in a new subject for discussion here: first kisses.

Spoiler
Show
She mentioned she had Pfeiffer's at some point during highschool, to which I said she must've kissed the wrong person (a common way of contracting Pfeiffer's), but she told me then she's never kissed anyone, so that wasn't a possibility. This actually made me think a little on how to kiss her for the first time. I've kissed before, but the first time she fell asleep soon afterwards while I went to the bathroom, and the other times were once one goodbye kiss on the train station after a date just before Christmas with another girl, or my ex-girlfriend being very affectionate.

At first I thought I could do it after telling her to close her eyes for a present (her birthday is in two weeks) before doing it, but then I thought it might come across as creepy to some girls, despite her having confessed that she likes me. Such wouldn't have been a problem with the others I've dated, but she's very shy and kinda sheltered (well, admittably, the others were as well, sorta, but... differently?). WHY MUST THIS BE SO HARD.

In other news, what's the easiest/best way to meet new people/make new friends, other than at school, at work, needing to go to bars or dance clubs, or perusing the internet? (As much as I value some internet friends of mine, the feel of the relationship is much different.) I am currently still in process of looking for a new job (and getting it!) while I am currently out of college. All my friends are unavailable to meet during weekdays since they all study at universities a long distance away.
There are other ways of contracting mono than by kissing, although that's the most common way of catching it. I think I knew someone who had it before their first kiss too.
I have no experience with kissing or its intricacies.