1. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: GitP Dwarf Fortress Succession Game 4: Dwarves on Patrol

Images added to last post. Last update coming soon.

Overseer's Log, 20th Moonstone 102:

Of all the subjects, why did that damnable manager focus on that in his artifact?! As if we really need a reminder that the greatest threat to our fortress are lowly ravens.

Spoiler
    Show

I'm also noticing a large ghost population around the place. What kind of respectable dwarf becomes a ghost? You just mill about the place and don't do anything useful. I am comissioning some memorial stones to the fallen around the main hall. Maybe that will stop their nonsense.

IyaerP's ghost appears to be joining a party at the well. His heir doesn't seem all that disturbed by the situation.

10th Opal 102:

Schlyerwalker has been slain. A corpse was let in by the evacuating Dwarven merchants and slew him before he could react. This could be...unfortunate.

19th Opal 102:

The Cook has gone mad from the horrors of this place, and is assaulting out people! A ragtag militia has been assembled to bash him with whatever they have lying around the place.

Bah, if I could get a moment's peace we could have adamant weapons!

<unmarked date, dictated>

Argh! Their wool is dangerous too! None of us are safe!

2nd Obsidian 102:

There is a Werechameleon up above, fighting the zombies. I hate this place. Hopefully It will put a dent in their numbers and then flee.

12th Obsidian 102:

Goblinoid ambush has occurred on the surface. I'll be assuming the undead will disrupt their ranks before they flee. Fortress is sealed.

I honestly don't know why they would attempt to plunder this place.

14th Obsidian 102:

You know, I'm really getting disappointed by the effectiveness of these undead. Damned goblins.

24th Obsidian 102:

Construction of a hospital has begun. Our men need a place to stay while they bleed to death. In the meantime, Adamantine works have begun.

Spoiler
    Show

Bah, these fools have no respect for metals! This idiot of a doctor has been stealing our adamantine strands for suturing! I'm going to close that damnable hospital at this rate.

Spoiler
    Show

14th Granite 103:

My apologies to the next overseer, but I've taken a few extra days to finish certain catastrophic situations. Also, my greatest achievment was due for finishing:

Spoiler
    Show

They will fear us. The time of the Dwarves is now.
    Last edited by Luzahn; 2012-09-20 at 05:47 PM.