1. - Top - End - #723
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride

"Such a heart breaker this one,"
    Gear chided, nuzzling his cheek once more. "Fiine...we'll finish this up----" And then Silverpine's words and Sandy big 'no' reaction to them. "Woah...hey Sandy...I'm sure...I'm sure Silverpine's just jesting about that."

"Riiiight babe?"
    She turned sharply and glanced at Silverpine with a tilted brow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine actually made the suggestion in all seriousness. However, both Gear's and Sandy's negative reactions made him grimace. He quickly recomposed himself, but not before the two spotted his involuntary slip. "O-of course. Ha. Ha. It's just a joke."
    Thankfully, this was Sandy he was dealing with. A Sandy still recovering from yet another surprise nuzzling. The short pegasus cocked his head at his friend in confusion, but soon was chuckling along with him, shaking his head. "One of these days, I'll learn when ya'll are yankin' my chain." He gave his two friends another appreciate squeeze, wrapping the three of them up with his wings. "...thanks. I hadn't told anypony here about any of this, but now that I have? Makes me wish I'd done it a bit sooner." He glanced out the window where he could see the table and chairs waiting for him, and took a deep breath to focus his resolve. "I-I think I'm ready; let's finish this up."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-21 at 03:45 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.