View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

1. - Top - End - #301
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

Day 4

It hadn't been the long seven year voyage he'd thought it would be. At about 3 months out, he realized he hadn't brought enough food for him and his crew, so the Dread Pony Roberts was forced to turn about and head back for supplies.

It was at this point that he realized that he wasn't exactly sure where they were. So he went to the mane cabin and opened up the map box. He stared dumbfounded into the empty space, the map and compass were no where to be found.

After a hectic hour of searching everywhere (yes, including the refrigerator), he began asking the crew. It was when he asked Cannon Shot that he had to put hoof-to-head in annoyance and regret. Cannon Shot remind the good Dread Pony, that he'd asked his first mate to take the map to a Cartographer to have it updated, and buy a new compass, as the old one was rusty.

The truth of it was, they were lost, at sea, with no way to find their way home easily.

Which brings us to today. It'd been a rough 9 months at sea. There'd been hardship, mixed with just enough to keep the crew from starvation. Even a near-mutiny, which was luckily aborted because everyone was too tired to raise their swords, and then they found land and more food.

So when the Dread Pirates Roberts, on the ship the Fair Mare, finally pulled into the Bay of Cleveland, there was much rejoicing... which sounded a lot like a boatful of Fluttershys. "Yay."

The Dread Pony Roberts and Cannon Shot crossed the gang-plank onto home soil, promising to bring back food, a map, and a compass. Oh, and some mead too. Yea, plenty of mead. He'd bring back wenches, but this was a family show, and colts and mares worked side-by-side on his ship.

So there he was, back in Tiaraville, buying all the necessities for a long seven year voyage, when out of the corner of his eye he saw a vision. He turned to find his one true love, Buttercup.

She smiled to him, tilted her head to the side, indicating for him to follow, then headed to the back of the store.

Intrigued, he followed. He'd always been in love with her, but she'd never shown any interest in him. Why now?

Once he reached the dark cramped room of the storage cellar, Buttercup lunged at him, pressing her lips to his. "I've missed you so much this past year. Where have you been?"

"You have?" Was all he could reply, shocked by this turn of events.

"Of course I have, silly." she said, nuzzling up against him. "I mean... we are a couple, right?" Taking on a confused tone. She looked a little bewildered. "All those pictures... I..." And then she changed forms into a black changling. "Well, looks like I misread things."

And before Dread Pony Roberts could scream coherently, Not-Buttercup tackled him and pinned him down. Out of the shadow another changling stepped out, and took the form of the good captain. They then sent the real Dread Pony Roberts away to the Crystal Prison.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dread Pony Roberts (Mangosta71) was captured and sent to the Crystal Prison. He was a Town Pony.

((This was just a Narration. Changling Powers are a Night Phase ability. No Pony has been changed for game purposes. ))

Night 4 Begins.
    It will last about 24 hours.

Missed 1 Day
    EvilRoeSlade
    inky13112
    Murska
    TigerFang
    usourselves&we

Missed 2 Days

AL- Replacements
    Bladescape

Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Character|Killed? |Role
    01|Alarra|Musings||
    02|Atreyu, the Masked Llama|Rocky Horror Llama||
    03|Castaras|Old Fruit||
    04|C'Nor|||
    05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
    06|Elemental|Ember Metal, Count von Sterling||
    07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
    08|EvilRoeSlade|Batmare||
    09|52.5 Lemons|Sub-Lime||
    10|Forum Explorer|Thinking Cap||
    11|GnomeGninjas|||
    12|Gray Mage|Rainy Charge||
    13|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
    14|inky13112|Sour Bloom||
    15|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
    16|Murska|||
    17|Penguinator|Orange Cadence||
    18|planswalker|Yellow Pants (literally)||
    19|Reinholdt Matthais2207|||
    20|Rogue Nine Internet Flea|||
    21|Super Dark33|Dark Spark||
    22|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
    23|TigerFang|TigerPony||
    24|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
    25|usourselves&we|(a 3 legged pony)||
    08|Mangosta71|Dread Pony Roberts|Day 4|Town Pony
    07|Ramsus|Emperor Treasure|Night 3|Pinkie Pie (Fool)
    06|Matthias2207|Warpony Tarquin|Day 3- AL**|{Replaced by Reinholdt}
    05|Internet Flea|Sugar Shock|Day 3- VA*|{Replaced by Rogue Nine}
    04|Grimmace, the|Jazzberry Jam|Day 3|Darkwing Pony (Devil)
    03|Otakuryoga|Ballast Control|Night 2|Rainbow Dash (Wonderbolts)
    02|Reinholdt|Mister Buttons|Night 1|Town Pony
    01|Rogue Nine|Grumpy Bear|Day 1|Town Pony Bear
    [/table]
    * Voluntary Absence
    **Auto Lynch
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-09-21 at 12:53 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody