View Single Post

Thread: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

1. - Top - End - #670
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    one small little nit-pick here, Could (I would if You would let me) Add a little Scale Detail? as in scales on the face because it kinda looks like a Black Oval with a robe, Staff and eyes....
    Or Open the mouth and Add fangs?
    Sure! Can do.
    EDIT: Done!

Hope you like it!

Also, Draconi, I'll do this one:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jaxion Redfir (The Leader)
    Equipment: Bugbear Chainstar in either form, Heavy wooden shield in off-hand if chainstar is in morningstar form. Plate armor (Never did figure out what kind, it's masterwork, gives a +8 AC bonus but a -4 Armor check, plus it was found in 3.5 but the character is now in pathfinder and the armours changed a little bit sooo... no idea. if i need to pick one, I’ll say half-plate because it matches the pathfinder AC bonus), a Belt of giant strength
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Small scar across his left eye, not sure how you would want to show that, if it must be made a colour that is not red to be visible, just make it a shade or orange or something. He's also the oldest member of the party sans Euav, so maybe some facial hair? a short Goatee maybe? Sideburns? Feel free to experiment and see what looks good. Red eyes, not wearing a helmet.
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: No visible skin, but Red fur covering him head to toe.
    Hair color: Darker red, unsure about hair style, short and neat probably.
    Race: Bugbear
    X Class: Fighter
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Any, fighting/other pose, doesn’t matter.

Now he is done!

Hope you like it!