1. - Top - End - #762
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Haha...so incoherent thought is out..."
    She mused and then nuzzled his cheek to see how he would react to that.
    Sandy...well, ya'll know the drill by now. He just sat there with a dopey grin on his face, but otherwise, didn't even bat an eyelash as he was thoroughly nuzzled by a rather attractive mare.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    And so Silverpine declares the two scenes joined. Well, unfortunately or fortunately for Eclair, Silverpine didn't quite notice that little fact that she couldn't see. He waved at the pair as he trotted up. "I found our gal. I trust Sandy is..." He blinked as he saw Sandy seemingly in a drug-induced haze. "...Are you alright?"
    Unless an eye twitch is an old-Equestrian form of greeting, Sandy didn't even acknowledge that Silverpine and the others had walked in. That is, until...

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride looked up and stopped the cheek nuzzling. "Oh hey babe, Sandy's not home right now. He's a blob of his former self, couldn't handle my massages, so I was doing science on him to see what he's able to show a proper reaction to." She stopped massaging Sandy.
    ...the hooves left his shoulders. A few seconds later, and Sandy snapped his head up, scrubbing at his eyes. "Huh? Wha-?!" There was Silverpine - he wasn't there just a moment ago - and another mare he was supposed to be having a nice speed-date with - definitely wasn't there a moment ago. He really needed more sleep. In his hurried panic to pick himself up, the dolt colt flopped out of his chair and landed stomach-first on the ground. "Oh, jeez, I'm sorry, I don't what all came over me, I been dozin' off right an' left, sorry 'bout that," he babbled as he rushed around the table, pulled out a chair for Eclair, and politely waited for her to take her seat.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-22 at 10:39 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.