Journal of Overseer I am NOT the damn overseer stop calling me that! BREWER 'Shpadoinkle.'

Spoiler
Show

Spoiler
Show

Yes, it kinda sucks, but I do NOT have the patience, time, and most importantly resources to handle them all.

Spoiler
Show

Oh, this is just wonderful.

Spoiler
Show

A zombie got in and killed someone unimportant (i.e. not me.) I set the army after him but they didn't seem to take it very well.

Spoiler
Show

Meanwhile Vabok claims the mason's workshop. I order a second one constructed so production of memorial slabs can continue. We're gonna need a LOT of them.

Spoiler
Show

Crush everything. Crush them all. I don't care. We also catch a couple zombies under the bridge.

Also, Vabok apparently wants leather, gems, and rocks.

Spoiler
Show

Shorast Stukosdur kept reanimating and terrorizing everybody, and nobody would ump his damn body, so I had the floor underneath him channeled away and bricked over after about the fourth time he was killed.

Also Vabok evidently got everything he wanted and has started a mysterious construction.

Spoiler
Show

Another zombie came from... somewhere and began terrorizing the main hall.

Spoiler
Show

I am VERY tempted to have him atomized for this crap.

Spoiler
Show

Yeah, fine, whatever. I guess I'll put it in the dining room. Interesting how he evidently saw fit to duplicate his preliminary sketches on the finished product.