The brute locks eyes with Baalzebul for a moment and anger flashes across his face. He turns his head to the side as if he is listening to some one speak over his shoulder. The brute nods, and then he begins to transform again.

First the fire in his eyes dies out like the last ember of a hearth in the early morning; blackened rims remain around his eyes. The spines retract into his skin with marked and audible pain; blood seeps from the flesh closing around the diminishing points. The wings fold into themselves, and Asheroth's body absorbs them. The agony of unmaking the brute buckles Ash's knees, and he catches himself with his blade; leaning on it for support.

After a few long breaths, Ash regains his footing and faces the archduke, whose attention is being held by The Shepherd at the moment. Eltain enters the scene from the 'Jammer trying to dissuade Shep from meeting with Baalzebul. True to form The Shepherd holds fast.

When Eltain has said his peace, Ash dismisses his fiery blade and clears his throat, "Lord Baalzebul, though the goliath does not speak for me, his sentiments are my sentiments. I will dine with you as well, given these others are free to depart unharmed if they so wish." Ash motions to the other combatants and the 'Jammer.

Ash gives a side glance to Shep and a kurt nod then returns his gaze to the Lord of Flies.