Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
[The Tavern]

"Looks like you both got swept off your feet, actually!" Bright Eyes laughed and finished paying for the table.

"Now, something too energetic might have you both falling over again, but then again, it'd be more fun that way. Decisions, decisions. Well, unless we've got a harpsichord in here to provide backup sounds, I guess I'll go with this one."

With that, she began a slow, steady piece that would gradually grow more and more energetic.
This Apple Martini looked at Bright Eyes warily and thanked her for caps, perhaps tomorrow she'd see if Ditzy had any sort of replacement tables. " I don't mind if your friends have fun and dance, I just would rather they not break any more of my tables." She forced a chuckle and smile. "If you could pass the message on. Its good and all they got my Caps back and helped me out tons, but still."

Gwendolyn in the meanwhile stared at Lucky and then at Bright Eyes with a slight tilt of her head. Hopefully the griffon would not remember these shenanigans.

"That' sounds like....a good.......idea...let's do that.."
She flopped her head back to looking at Lucky. She then pulled him close to her aggressively so he'd hit his chest against her chest plate and began to slow dance, shabbily.