Spoiler
    Show

What I play:
    Spoiler
    Show

Explanation:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I play a Dawnflower Dervish 2 (melee bard)/Urban Barbarian 2/Unarmed Fighter 1, quite possibly the most useless Bard build I've seen. However, the character is insane. Wields a scimitar, uses Dex for most everything, can rage and battle dance at once and can dump said rage into Dex for more shenanigans. Also, at level 5, she's not even breaking 40hp but jacks her AC up to 25 without breaking a sweat.

The TL;DR version is that she's an overly violent rage filled Half Elf Varisian wanderer (Heavy Romani influence) that hates slavery (to the point of considering any murdered slavers as "justified") and suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder and trauma-induced amnesia (witnessed her parents being murdered and eaten by hobgoblins. Killed'em with fire and blocked the memory and fabricated a new identity for herself to help her cope). Also has some slight pyromaniac tendencies.

The DM and players see her as useless 'cause she can't drop an Inspire Courage or have access to Bardic Knowledge, but they kinda stop poking fun at her when she's tanking five vikings when half the party is dead or dying.
    Last edited by Silus; 2012-09-23 at 04:04 AM.
    Awesome avatar by linklele
    "The Barrier World" Google Doc
    A post-post apocalyptic steampunk magitech Pathfinder setting.
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome avatar by Akrim.elf and Ceika