1. - Top - End - #547
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Doctor Who Thread III: Reverse the Polarity of the Neutron Flow

Quote Originally Posted by The Extinguisher View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Also, some speculation:
    In "A Town Called Mercy", the Doctor mentions something about Rory leaving is cell phone charger in Henry the VII's suite, and here in this episode they actually go to Henry the VII. Something timey wimey is going on here.
    Agreed on the timey-wimey, but it could be something along the lines of 10 and Elizabeth I.

My turn for questions:

Spoiler
    Show

I did like the part where Brian asked the Doctor a very pointed question about what happens to his companions and the Doctor gave him an honest answer.

Looking into his previous Companions, the various Doctors have had 2 deaths (Adric and Katarina) out of the 44 Companions who have had more than 1 adventure with him, so what he says is true, that they very rarely die.

I'm not sure how to count River, since she got downloaded to a computer to live her 'life' out, much like the android Kamelion and Jack got better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    A common theory is that some or all of the first 3 episodes happen after the Pond's final appearence. It's based on the mini-episode where he does turn up in their bedroom after they leave the show.
    Spoiler
    Show

Is it? I thought the Doctor was complaining that he was too early when he turned up in their bedroom.
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2012-09-23 at 06:15 AM.