Somebody say something about favourite ships?

Well, I always have soft spot the the Liche's Wrath superdreadnought; but there's a certain appeal to the good old Delta /Assimilator heavy cruiser as well... And heck, the Imperial1 Star Destroyer is always good... Andromeda Ascendant, too.

What?

Completely unrelated, but I just need to vent; Marvel have clearly lost their minds completely - not content with vampirising Jubilee, and then writing her out again because they're either so stupid they can't think of a use for her (and won't let the writers that aren't loose with her) or they're trying to use her as a marketing gimmick (use her to bring in people to a comic, then take her away so they can do it again later) - they are actually cancelling Wolverine. I... don't even...

*skulldesk*

Well, MLP comic is coming along. One would hope it's not rubbish, because if it is there is a significant chance that the Regeneration One Transformers comic may end up being the last one I'll be getting. And while there is a certain symmetry to having my comic-collecting days bookended by the Transformers Generation One storyline, it's a bit depressing, nontheless.

1Strictly Imperator, of course.