1. - Top - End - #1285
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice 22: In Which Two Problems Prevent Each Others' Solut

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoMartell View Post
    This is for a friend of mine:

So, he has a roll with three different women. One of them is 20, just starting her life, and any trifle is reason for a discussion. The second one is calmer, has a stable lifestyle and she is a good person, but she meddles in everything. The third one comes from a different country (Argentina), she also has a stable lifestyle, works for a great company and she has a lot of money, but having a relationship with her is complicated. The problem is that he likes the first one and the second one, but he doesn't really know what he has to do, he's quite lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    there really isn't enough information to help him out, though it seems quite clear that a relationship with the third woman just isn't going to happen, or maybe shouldn't even.
    Seconded. A relationship with the third woman just shouldn't happen, especially since it appears your friend only likes the first and second. As for what he should do with those two....it seems like he's just going to have to choose between them. Not much else can be said without more detail.

Also, what does it mean to have a roll with someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    What do you mean by this?
    I think he means she complains about everything, no matter how minor it may be.
    Last edited by Pyromancer999; 2012-09-24 at 01:12 PM.
    Newest Work: Pyromancer - My submission for Base Class Contest X
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by chess435 View Post
    May Chuck Norris smile upon you.

Finall got an Extended Homebrew Signature, courtesy of Cipherthe3vil