On the new flash:
Spoiler
Show

On Mituna:
I actually feel very sorry for him. He is too incoherent to really offend anyone when he is being angry jerk part of bipolar, yet then flips to doormat bipolar and can't really speak for himself. He basically cannot communicate effectively with anyone, he lost his awesome psionic powers in some way to foil some threat- probably something Kurloz was trying to do- and all he gets for it is an eternity of forever hanging out with a bunch of people who don't like him while his brain is all messed up.

On Cronus:
I can just imagine Eridan meeting this guy and just cackling like crazy at the knowledge that his ancestor wasn't that good at the romance thing either, despite being the complete opposite of Eridan in all other ways. Eridan would be like "Ha! We both suck at romance! paradox space just loves screwing with us doesn't it?" Cronus on the other hand would be like "oh don't be like that, I just need to teach you a few pointers, make you a little more confident and…" of course, zero times two is still zero, and they would continue to fail at romance.

On Meulin:
Now her, I imagine that if Nepeta met her, she would be jealous. I mean, Meulin is basically Nepeta 2.0, more extroverted, more successful….yea I can see her Nepeta being jealous of Meulin….other than that? don't really have much thoughts about her…

Kurloz:
Meh. Too obvious. I don't really care for Gamzee, and neither do I really care for him, they are both just…evil people. not much to say.