Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
Aegis Vaults

"AHHA!"

"Prepare to be deafened with righteousness!"
Doctor Decibel says, bursting off the ground with a sonic jet boost so that he can flying drop sonic kick the robot that entrapped him.

If this weren't a sturdy bank, I'd be concerned with the building supports by this point in time. Doctor Decibel has a rather nasty habit of ignoring his collateral property damage...
Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
Bham, Whapow, Kaboom! The forcefield strains and wavers visibly under the strain of Dr. Decibel's assault, each supersonic punch cause the walls to bend outwards until the once perfect sphere has been twisted into a rough oval by the unyielding barrage.

And then, with an unearthly sound that can only be described as the dying screech of any semblance of basic material laws, the forcefield shatters and winks out of existence. If it were possible for a robot to feel fear, I suppose this would be the time for it.

Oh dear. I must admit to being absolutely lost as to what sound effect best describes tearing the metal limbs from a robot with your bare hands. Um, Scrunch, maybe?

In any case. With her massive might Gelley has little troubling disarming the robot and leaving it all but helpless. From there, it's a relatively simple matter to get her hands around it's neck and tear, the severing of what is effectively it's nervous system finishing the droid off and causing it's shield to fall as well.
Gelley, seeing two droids down and one to go, decides to let tje good doctor deal with the last one. She heads straight for the control office, where that ghostly figure is presumably still lingering. Gelley gets a running start and then takes flight, hopefully bursting through the glass before making a grab at their foe.

Decibel really is a pain to be around. Inside the vault, she's had to tune her audio receptors just so they ignore sounds as loud as him.