Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
1.) I was using the spreadsheet. Don't have the time to analyze the Outpost myself.

2.) At 8 keys for the crate and the spreadsheet prices otherwise, the Huntsman and Sapper are still the only prizes that you can expect to make back your investment in keys for the #40 crate. The next highest is the ~4 key Widowmaker, with the Mantreads and Holiday Punch ranking at about 2 keys each.
The spreadsheet is an awful priceguide.

I'm an admin on a fairly large trading server, and have a respectable amount of wealth, myself and I didn't get it by following spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet is like observing the DOW and using it to price every other existing stock on the market.

Real prices come from observing the current market state, knowing past trends when events have happened or were about to happen, and extrapolating it from current sales rather than listed price.

This is a barter economy.

The value of crate #40's is also slated to go up the MOMENT crate #50 happens with the past trends in #30 being observed and recognized by the majority of the community.

Though, if I were to make a suggestion, invest in the holiday promos now before they go up. BMOC's are a solid earbud + right now, Holiday Headcases are only going to sky rocket, and Ebeneezers are your cheapest access to profit increase at the higher market accessability point allowing more of the product to be moved in a more resonable amount of time.