Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
Well that depends, are you on Eredon Terrace? And do you have steam (Purely for convenience, not a necessity).
You can run dungeons cross-server. Yes, I have Steam, or we could just hop on Mumble if you'd prefer that. Could probably get Sirro/Faulty/Dog to help too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
So after hitting 80 and crafting an exotic set I'm starting to wonder what to actually work towards in the game. I bought the order of the Whispers chest piece for my female thief and transmuted it onto my Carrion exotic coat. So I have the best armor available and I have a look I like. I'm sitting at around 8g so I can buy the best weapons if I wanted to as well and considering I'm mainly running pistol/dagger the skin on the weapons is almost irrelevant since both weapons are pretty tiny to begin with (doesn't help I choose the smallest size for the character too).

That alone is one of the main things that dissuaded me from even thinking about working on a Legendary weapon since daggers and pistols are hard to see regardless. Maybe if the Legendary pistol shot cool looking projectiles or something it'd be worth it. Of course the actual Legendary grind seems a little crazy at the roughly 1 million karma and 300-500g requirement anyway. I don't imagine I'd stay interested long enough to get there.

So is it basically just time to try an alt instead? I don't really see what else I can do with my thief at the moment and its somewhat bad for my motivation to keep playing (having Borderlands 2 sitting on my comp isn't helping that either of course :P)
You know, it's surprisingly difficult to find a decent looking pair of pants for my Ranger.

I can look into what the particle effect is for the legendary pistol. I know for a fact that the Longbow shoots flowers, and has a viney-type model (thinner than the Sylvari stuff), and the Shortbow is straight out of My Little Pony, shoots rainbows, and is vaguely pink.

I'm actually planning on crafting one or both of the greatswords (ultimate goal is crafting Eternity, so I'll need over a million karma). I suppose at some point in the future, I'll ask you guys for some help putting together all the gifts and such, but since most of you guys aren't level 80 yet, I figure I'd just help you guys get to level 80 first, before I start shilling for stuff.

As for endgame, yeah there's relatively little to do at level 80 right now, other than complete the world and then go play World vs. World. I suppose you could try to go for all the achievements and stuff, and most of them are tracked cross-alt. I was thinking of rolling a Mesmer to play on the side with my friend. We could level together if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
My handle is Morty.4721. I'm in the GiantITP guild, but I'm not sure if you are.
Polytonic.4836 if I remember correctly. You'll need to tell me which tier (by name, e.g. "Wool" or "Linen") you need. Partially because I'm nowhere near a bank to go and check, and partially because I'm lazy.