The War in the North

Lightning... How he hated lightning... He swore and began reciting an ancient mantra, sword held across his chest.
As the lightning first reached him, it merely crackled around the edges of his form. However, the main part of the bolt overwhelmed his defences. As he felt his body begin to burn, he called out one final spell:
May your reckoning be slow and your souls never find rest!
Sparks of darkness soared out from him as his body was incinerated by the heat of the lightning. The sparks flew out and embedded themselves in every living Knight and Druid.
The army of Cerune withdrew from the field, making their way to their city.

Spoiler
Show
The sparks won't do much until activated by an appropriate curse from a deity. They're just there, buried deep within the souls of all Knights and Druids, a dark stain that will never fade.

The Land That is Empty

"Mr. Drath, Lord Isyldar, Lady Savorla...
"Since you insist on the bringing of bodyguards, weapons and others, I'm going to have to wait until the representative of Lady Gwyn arrives to sort out this mess."

She remained in her seat while Drath scowled at her flanked by illusory* bodyguards, Savorla sat with her lover on her lap and Isyldar played with his new toy. Clearly, none of them had any idea how a peace conference worked.

Spoiler
Show
*See OOC for details as to why they have to be illusory.
Unless of course you already had Voidspawn outside of the Void when the barrier went up, at which point they're not illusory and Anzhela just thinks they are.
Actually, let's go with that. They're real because they were already outside of the Void.

Arcabare

"An impartial mediator sounds like a good idea... I have a feeling we're going to need one.
"If the information I'm getting from Anzhela is correct, they seem to think it's a good idea that a peace conference needs weapons and bodyguards."