1. - Top - End - #1306
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

The Land That was Empty

Drath shook his head mockingly as Anzhela. "And shut it with the 'Mr. Drath" crap! It's DRATH, that's it. And another th-" It was about this time, that green lightning enveloped Drath in a rather amusing display of pyrotechnics. It took roughly five seconds for the display to end, and by that time, Drath's bones were so charred that is was hard to find the runes of warding carved into them. Drath coughed once, and then fell forward out of his chair. A green flame immolated the Lich, vanishing along with him.

A spectral image of Morgash flickered into existence atop the Throne, a rather sour and, quite honestly perturbed, look on his face. He looked at Anzhela. "Forgive my minion, he is only mortal." The Voidspawn behind the Throne were engulfed in the same green fire, disappearing as well.

Crypt of Drath, five miles outside of Tulmany

Drath reappeared within his crypt, built into a cave system near Tulmany. The Lich hacked and coughed as residual energy punished him for a few minutes. He rose, finally, and let out a wheezing cough. "Ungrateful bastard..." He said, magical energy erupting from his form."I don't deserve this! I am Drath! I am powerful! I am Mighty!"

Drath sat on a dais in the room that contained his coffin. He fumed, the raw power he controlled emanating off of him, like smoke from a fire. "I will have vengeance... I don't care what it takes, I will have my revenge for this."

Spoiler
    Show
    Drath now has a False Spark.
    Last edited by Darklady2831; 2012-09-26 at 10:40 PM.